Welcome to Frustrated With Life, a place where you can anonymously share your life's frustrations to get it out of your system! If you have anything to get off your chest, feel free to submit it.
fuck with god
fuck with life
fuck with myself
fuck it... Comments () — 11/20/2013 at 10:20 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #343 —
- I always feel so trapped within my own morals. I realize that there are always exceptions to them but recently I\'ve been faced with these exceptions and I don\'t know what to do anymore. I\'ve alwaya been debating in my head what is right or wrong but in the past few months I\'ve been getting two more little voices in my head. Whether or not there really is a right or wrong/it\'s definition/whether it really matters, and another that says if I\'m debating this to avoid another issue that puts myself at fault. I can\'t tell what my feelings are anymore. Whether or not I can deem my emotions valid. Sometimes I know what I think is wrong according to my beliefs, but I can\'t help but FEEL differently than I think. I can\'t tell what\'s me, anymore. I can\'t even tell if this is a big issue or I\'m jusr making one of it. Are my efforts fruitless when I want an answer? Probably. So why do I keep trying? Comments () — 4/22/2014 at 12:41 AM — Miscellaneous — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #359 —
So many responsibilities, so much to do, so many check-boxes left unchecked on my never-ending to-do list.
There are days where I just want to give up
Crawl into a hole
Hide away from the world
Or at least read or play video games all day.
Just when one thing gets checked off, there\'s 10 more things to do.
-Working my way through existence, one check box at a time. Comments () — 7/15/2014 at 8:41 PM — Miscellaneous — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #366 —
- I work hard for my family, the people I love. I come home and there\'s no appreciation. I can\'t do anything to make my baby boy happy. Unless his momma is nearby, all he does is scream. My little girl is a 2 year old brat who can\'t be pleased. She throws a fit anytime she doesn\'t get her way, and she doesn\'t listen. My wife thinks I\'m lazy and don\'t do any housework. Just no respect. I\'m thinking I\'ll quit my job and do whatever I want for real so they can see just how bad it would be if I stopped doing what I do. So there. That\'s my long way of saying to everyone, \"fuck you!\' Comments () — 5/20/2014 at 9:35 PM — Family — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #363 —
- The choices I make seem to alienate me. I\'m either too \"light\" or on the flip side too \"dark\" for most people. At work people will judge me for not drinking or for not being in casual relationships but then in my personal life people judge me for supporting things like divorce. I find it so ironic what the two worlds will hinge on and I always think to myself - if only you knew who hated me at work or if you only knew who hated me at home. I feel like there\'s no way for me to strike a compromise. I also get frustrated because I honestly don\'t understand why people care about what I think anyways. I am a 26 year-old female living on my own. I\'m a tiny fish at work, doing a simple job. I guess it would just make more sense to me if I was a manager or married with children. But when you\'re on your own like I am, making payments with a tiny job, why people get so wriled up about me is beyond me. I feel like people are constantly talking behind my back. I get negative feedback on my facebook all the time. I don\'t know how to stop it. I can\'t help it if I don\'t agree with you. It doesn\'t stop my life if you hate my hair, my beliefs, my one bedroom apartment with no washer-dryer or dishwasher. I don\'t see why anything I say should stop yours. My life could fit into a shoebox. You have a spouse, a good paying job, a stable family. On the scale of life you could beat me out of the park without even trying. What does it matter what I think when you\'re already winning? The way I see it from where I\'m standing, people should take one look at me and then forget that I exist. Why the opposite is true is starting to overwhelm and suffocate me. Especially since I never seek them out. Comments () — 7/5/2014 at 10:02 AM — Relationships — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #365 —
I think I\'m developing feelings for my sister-in-law\'s aunt... I really don\'t know much about her, and rarely ever see her... but the times I do, my insides stir. My superego works overtime to keep myself inline. To make matters worse, I already have a GF of 5 years that I love dearly (and want to marry, but $$$). Luckily, if both my GF and my brother\'s aunt-in-law (is that a thing?) are in the same area, i can focus my attentions toward my GF and away from her, but if I find myself alone with her, I fear what my id might make me do...
Getting with/F*****g her would not only ruin my brother\'s marriage & my relationship, but my family would pretty much disown me (they\'re honorable like that)... But she is single, and attractive (at least to me, I kind of like older women of her persuasion)... I want her so bad, SO BAD...
SO F*****G BAD... just typing this makes my insides stir up again, I think of what I would do to her if I had her to myself... But this is the real world, not a porno... FML
<Primal, yet frustrated scream>
P.S. Gonna go splash cold water on my face... gotta calm down Comments () — 3/8/2014 at 11:24 PM — Relationships — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #356 —
- I just dont know, no matter what I do I just do not seem to get up to my expectations and life always takes a sitback for me. I am really really frustrared with this life of mine,. I don not wish to live a life like this....I dont know what to do.Life is unfair and dishonest, and I am frustrated with this life. Comments () — 1/22/2014 at 12:39 PM — Miscellaneous — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #351 —
- i have in friend who's a gal.. i m from India. it's not that i am unattractive.. i just don't have.. the girls who are into do not touch my heart and those who do are way beyond my league.. whenever i see cool, smart and classy girls outside which is like always, i feel very much frustrated and this is increasing as the days are passing. How do I get rid of this distraction. it's affecting my engineering studies. Comments () — 1/30/2014 at 1:47 PM — Miscellaneous — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #352 —
- Ah life has been so comfortable for me....bt i m lonely....i m 20 n i get people who r least interested in me... no Bf n i hav a fren who gets more attention then me. where as i feel she is nt worth it. I get frustrated every single day since my fren over takes me by stepping on the steps i made n takes credit in every thing,i dnt know y we r frenz as i know she is too nt interested in me...i think she is using me for her motive. i try to be positive every day bt i feel she is taking all my loved ones away from me!! i m so frustrated wit my life that i m so lonely n cnt express it to any 1.... :-( Comments () — 5/2/2014 at 3:11 AM — Weird — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #360 —
- Thanks for the opportunity to let it out. Am stuck in life, I cant move up and I can't move down. Finished High School two years ago but I don't have any good certificate. Been failing mathematics and its pains me. I want to study medicine but Mathematics dont want me to. Cant pass med entrance exam, cant make up my results. Everybody looks at me with pity, I hate it. Comments () — 1/22/2014 at 5:06 AM — School — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #350 —