Welcome to Frustrated With Life, a place where you can anonymously share your life's frustrations to get it out of your system! If you have anything to get off your chest, feel free to submit it.
- We moved to another state to take care of a family member, they died, now we have all the belongings to take care of and distribute, sell, whatever. My SO is very frustrated and at wits end. We want to get this done and move somewhere we like. No jobs here, tired of being broke and frustrated. Hardest time of my life. I\'m tough but this is wearing on me. Wish I had some easy answers, but there are none. I don\'t want all this to affect my marriage. Hard when people around you are emotionally fragile. So frustrated.... Comments () — 9/5/2014 at 12:18 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #378 —
- I\'m 19 and I\'m currently attending college. This is my second semester here and I honestly absolutely hate it with a passion. I mean don\'t get me wrong, I love the college experience, but I am beyond frustrated with my classes. For whatever reason I just feel like I am wasting my time and money here. I\'ve already switched my major and still have no fucking idea what I want to do. I feel so much pressure, not necessarily from my family, but just from society in general to get a four year degree, which I know is not right for everyone. I honestly don\'t think it is right for me. At least I have general idea about what I\'m passionate about and what I love to do. I absolutely love cars and anything with wheels. I\'m also extremely frustrated with my love life. Growing up I was the fat sheltered kid who went to private school k-12. Now that I have gotten to college, I have started to blossom socially, but I\'m still a virgin and I haven\'t even kissed a girl. I have lost 20 lbs, but I need to lose another 40 to 50 lbs to reach my goal. I am very frustrated because I just feel like I am going no where in life, almost like I\'m stuck in the mud. I know I\'m only 19 and my life is pretty much just getting started, but it\'s still really fucking frustrating. Comments () — 10/13/2014 at 3:41 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #387 —
- I don\'t want to feel sorry for myself, but I\'m not who I thought I\'d be. I\'m haunted by my past. Therapy does not work. I\'m not depressed; try to be optimistic about the future but find it hard to look forward to anything when all I see is lost opportunities and burned bridges. Comments () — 9/6/2014 at 3:04 AM — Miscellaneous — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #380 —
- Terrified of responsibility. Comments () — 9/6/2014 at 3:37 AM — A-Solution — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #381 —
I am 33 and have reached a stage where
there is no joy left in my life. I have not
dared to do something that I really loved to
Do and no one in my family wants me to do
What I want to take up as a career in my
I have a 6 year old son and a beautiful wife.
I am doing what my in-laws want me to do
And not what I want to do in my life. To put
An end to what I wanted to choose as a
Career my in laws have put in a huge amount
Of money in a business for me so that I can
Earn money and keep their daughter happy.
But day by day I am killing myself. I have lost
All joy, have kept my passion aside for
Earning money for my son\'s future. My dad doesn\'t
Support my passion too. He thinks it is a
Waste of money and not up to his status.
I am living a life full of boredom. No enthusiasm,
No smiles, no happiness. People are doing
Great in the business I am doing right now
But I am failing constantly at it.
Please. Can anyone help me ? Comments () — 9/17/2014 at 11:32 AM — Work — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #382 —
- Sick and tired of friends, family, teachers and people I've never even spoken to before constantly asking/nagging me about what i'm going to do when I leave sixth form and what I want to be when i'm older because I have no idea!! and people who are telling me that I HAVE to go to uni to be successful in life. I don't have a job and no matter how many places I apply to, no where replies to me. My love life is so complicated and messy like it always has been. I'm constantly being blamed for things that have nothing to do with me and I'm beginning to feel depressed and down all the time. Really want to turn to alcohol to make me forget about all my problems in life at the minute wow get me away Comments () — 12/21/2013 at 2:43 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #346 —
- I am 34 year old, divorced woman, feel really frustrated wit life and do not want to live anymore. Its not because I am single, I do not get sufficient money to fulfill my minimum needs. I am dependent on my mother and face lot of embarrassing situtations from people I face. My life after my divorce has been terribly monotonous with my work stress and my personal stress. I read many things how to overcome and try many ways for the same, but my life as if it is destine to be like this has never changed. I feel bored and often cry to myself worried about my future. Why to live like this without any purpose or any motivation to live. I do pray just because I am not spiritual just to relax my mind and even that depends on my mood despite trying to be consitent with what I do. Please help me with ways to change my life and thinking. I am suffering. I am not money oriented, but the amount I get for my work get dissolved very quickly though I count my expenses. When I see the mirror, I aks myself why to live a life like this. I am an introvert as well and as I am picky when it comes to friends. Comments () — 5/17/2014 at 9:10 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #362 —
I came me on this site and had a read of peoples frustrations has made me feel less alone. I guess it\\\'s hard going through life with a fake smile and so many frustrations just trying to get by. A lot of people I know seem to have a good understanding of who they are and where they want to go in life, while I feel like I\\\'m just floating around aimlessly with no destination or clue of where it is I have to go.
I\\\'m going to write my frustrations on paper and write possible solutions for my problems, hoping I can figure things out and clear my head.
Comments () — 8/26/2014 at 5:40 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #375 —
I came me on this site and had a read of peoples frustrations has made me feel less alone. I guess it\\\\\\\'s hard going through life with a fake smile and so many frustrations just trying to get by. A lot of people I know seem to have a good understanding of who they are and where they want to go in life, while I feel like I\\\\\\\'m just floating around aimlessly with no destination or clue of where it is I have to go.
I\\\\\\\'m going to write my frustrations on paper and write possible solutions for my problems, hoping I can figure things out and clear my head.
Comments () — 8/26/2014 at 5:40 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #376 —
- "I mean, come on, man? We are all human beings, yo, and, yeah, we are all going to treat each other withe respect and dignity, you know we are all going to find out so much, because, you know, that's the thing, man, like we could all just exist with this fear of the other, and we could let it run our lives, you know, whereby, we just go along our fucking days and ignore everyone, but no, when you do that it creates sickness and diseases, to have no real connections and to avoid people as much as possible, that is what creates sickness and disease in people, when we go along and we are just completely isolated from our fellow human beings, that is what creates illness and disease, right, and we would be insane to structure a society which is designed to keep people apart from each other, that would be insane, wouldn't it, to structure a society in such a way that everyone feels as fucked up as possible by having no real connections and no real affinity with anyone else? Why the hell would we even consider doing that? What? Do you think we are insane, that we would construct such a fucked up society where you have 100 people in a tube carriage and not a single person is saying anything to anyone else, what, do you think that is healthy to live like that? Do you think living like that is sane? Well, of course, it isn't, and in our desire to progress our societies, of course we would make our fucking societies as sane and healthy and humane as possible. Because if we didn't the people would rise up and rebel and demand a healthier and saner way of life than one where everyone fucking ignores everyone else, and you can see 1,000 people in a day and you won't connect with even one of them. That would be inhumane and sick yeah" Comments () — 2/24/2013 at 6:29 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #251 —