Welcome to Frustrated With Life, a place where you can anonymously share your life's frustrations to get it out of your system! If you have anything to get off your chest, feel free to submit it.
- Thanks for the opportunity to let it out. Am stuck in life, I cant move up and I can't move down. Finished High School two years ago but I don't have any good certificate. Been failing mathematics and its pains me. I want to study medicine but Mathematics dont want me to. Cant pass med entrance exam, cant make up my results. Everybody looks at me with pity, I hate it. Comments () — 1/22/2014 at 5:06 AM — School — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #350 —
- At 50 life gets interesting...or boring should I say. This is getting beyond me to understand what to plan. Secure what you have or go after new ones. Time and life only could tell if I made my choices right... IT would be wonderful if we can all do simple life and not live by threats... Comments () — 3/4/2014 at 6:04 AM — Weird — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #355 —
- I graduated with honors and 3 degrees. I can\'t get a job. I\'ve applied to well over 100 places. I\'m an Eagle Scout. I\'m a former Marine. Still, no one here will hire me. My wife doesn\'t want to move because she has a good paying job. I feel trapped and am going deeper and deeper in debt, taking out a loan every month to cover my meager expenses. I really don\'t like where I live anyway. It\'s an upperclass, rich, coastal town filled with inconsiderate and disrespectful people. I\'ve had many, many bad experiences and failures in this place... I want to get out of here. but I can\'t. Comments () — 3/21/2014 at 5:26 PM — Work — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #358 —
- I am very frusted with my life because my wife, my parents and my relationships are not good. i feel alone in this world. what should i do. no body likes me. no body cares me. I can not become good for them. i always think to do suicide but i stops myself. why this going to me. please tell me some tips about making my life happy. Comments () — 6/27/2013 at 7:07 AM — Family — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #314 —
I\'m pregnant. With my brother-in-law\'s child.
He\'s my sister\'s husband. I know how wrong it is.
I feel terrible about it everyday. And yet this baby is growing
stronger inside of me. My family thinks the baby\'s Daddy is my ex.
My sister has been so supportive. She\'s even saving all her baby\'s clothes and crib for me. I\'m so afraid this baby is going to look like his/her daddy. And where does the lie end ? My sister is so happy with her cheating hubby. And the truth is they are a great family.
I don\'t want to break em up. I\'m also still sleeping with my baby daddy. I can\'t help it. He\'s so hot. I\'m a rotten person. Comments () — 2/16/2014 at 10:47 PM — Family — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #354 —
- Im involved with a married man who is buying a house with his wife just to dump her and move me in . If that isn't crazy enough we own a business together that is hanging on by a thread. I've given up my profession to invest time in this business whatever the cost and I can't provide for myself . I love this man , my heart is his but he has no time for me while pretending to be there for her so the deal on the house goes through . I'm getting older and I'm an attractive woman with three guys who try to talk to me right now , non of which I care to have a relationship with ! I feel left out , broke, confused , mad , jealous at times , I want to drink and have sex till I drop dead because these are the only two things that make te feel good enough to forget what a crappy life I'm living . It's Alwsys been one disaster after another for me probabally a result from my dumb unthought of decisions ! Sometimes I wonder why I go on I just know there's no choice unless I take a cowards way out . I just pray for strength and keep looking for options keep me in mind . Looking for my rainbow . Comments () — 9/25/2013 at 9:18 PM — Relationships — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #336 —
have been in a complicated relationship with someone for 2 years on and off all the time, given him so many chances, a few months ago he was begging for me back constantly wanting to talk to me all the time but I had decided I was over it.
Decided to give it another try and after about a month he doesn't say anything to me, just leaves and now it's frustrating me so much because I gave him another chance!!!
and now it feels like he doesn't even care about me anymore but I'm left still caring for him
WHY DOES NOTHING GO RIGHT FOR ME AND BOYS Comments () — 12/21/2013 at 2:46 PM — Relationships — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #347 —
- I'm 42 years old, married, and just had my first child three years ago. My little boy is everything in the world to me, I want so much for him, more then I ever had but it seems that everything is pushing against me. That life has been an up hill battle and I'm either stuck in one spot, or have slipped down the hill only to try and climb up it again. My wife, though I love her I find her no longer motiving. she is 37 and feels it is her obligation to take care of her parents, and because of this sense of duty, she has never had a job or have been motivated to move out of her parents house since we've been together. Personally I feel she just doesn't want to leave the nest. So for over ten years now we have lived at her parents house. I have had a long career as a master automotive technician, and at times have made enough for us to move out, yet I still don't make enough for my own house. I've returned to college to pursue a much more rewarding career, but now because I no longer show ambition toward my current skill set, my last employers have fired me and no one wants to hire me. We cant afford for me to be unemployed for long and school is very expensive and I feel I will probably have to give that up. I was a 3.5 GPA student until I lost my job, now I'm to stressed to retain anything. together we have both came from middle class families. and together we are both poorer then our parents have ever been. Is this what the American dream has become. For one percent of the world they have more wealth to know what to do with and for the rest of us, our social economic status keeps declining. both of our fathers have served in the military for this country. yet we are poor. help me god! give me strength. Comments () — 11/7/2013 at 2:17 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #340 —
- o god.. how can i curb my joblessness ..its just not working for me..i fear i"ll be a victim of cruel world for jobless women..i'll have to compromise wid my self respect every now and then.. i dnt want to face all dis.... Comments () — 11/28/2013 at 1:05 AM — Work — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #345 —
- Oh for fuck's sake, I've just woke up again and it's another shitty day. Oh for fuck's sake, man, for fuck's sake, this is just, argh, it frustrates the fuck out of me, that I've got to go through another day of this nonsense called life, I mean, come on, every single bloody day is the same repetitive nonsense, and I am fucking sick of it. I really fucking am. I don't know, I mean, argh, I am so frustrated, I am so incredibly, unbelievably frustrated by life, I really am, in every way, shape or form, it's another bloody day where I am just going to go insane, driving myself crazy experiencing this nonsense called life, where I don't know, there's just me and there is the rest of the world, and I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. It just bugs the hell out of me that I am stuck here and I have to deal with this nonsense again and again and again and again. Like, seriously, man, people say it gets better. But it fucking doesn't. Life is this terminal fucking disease, man, where, like, you get to feel frustrated all the fucking time, just every single fucking experience, man, like, why did I sign up for this shit? like seriously, man. Why? Why? Why? Why? What the fuck, man? What the fucking fuck? I am so frustrated with everything, with everything, with everything, with everything, I am so frustrated. Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh. I am so frustrated. For fuck's sake. It is tearing me up inside. Fucking hell, man, I just want something else from life, you know? No, you fucking don't. Comments () — 2/20/2013 at 6:03 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #201 —