Welcome to Frustrated With Life, a place where you can anonymously share your life's frustrations to get it out of your system! If you have anything to get off your chest, feel free to submit it.
Im 21 .. im an engineering student frm chennai.. im really frustated about my life and feeling y am i born in this world.. though my family is financially more strong .. i got good relations around me who have succeded to the peak .. frm my childhood i havent taken things seroius.. i ahd a tough time during my 10 grades... after tat reasonably i was into diploma.. where i new this is life. i scored. i got wise gt more support from all . as soon completing tat i got into engineering.. since i studied diploma.. ppl in my family and my school friends started to see my more cheap then began to treat me ill. by i got through my diploma really hard.. focused gt good grades. on seeing tat my parents where really happy. through lateral entry i joined into an engineering college which belongs to the same instution .. 3rd sem i didnt even have an idea wt this fucking engineering is .. y am i into this.. out to be frank after 2 months getting into the college only i knew this college isnt deemed and it comes under sme university on this basis we should be writing semesters.. it went on.. i made sme friends over there.. all were really freindly ..but nt too attached.. frm nowhere i started to lower my grades.. and gt arrear as visually to eyes.. i didnt hide to my parents. similarly next sem i gt arrears but this time i lied to my parents .. where i came to a state which is unexplainable .. i didnt get caught anyway..i gt sme friends who also had arrears like me.. 5th sem went arrears.. 6th sem arrears.. but this time they caught me red handed. . no true friends..i get insults frm all... parents started to hate me nw.
realtives illtreat. dnt knw wt to dooo. realy frustrate. smetimes think of ending up my life..
Comments () — 11/19/2014 at 7:36 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #395 —
I am sorry that you are feeling so compressed. The little one (2 year old) is going to scream no matter if you are the best father in the world or the worst. It is just two (and three, I am sorry)
Can I offer ther encourgament of you helping with baby chores (my God there are a lot of them) and then taking time out for your self. Your need alone time or time with your firneds, JUST as much as the mother of your children does. When is the last time she had her nails polished, or a massage. The stress you are feeling is just as important as hers. She gave birth to your child. Please remember that.
Comments () — 1/21/2015 at 2:13 AM — Relationships — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #401 —
- Currently doing my MS in Statistics and most of my friends from school and college are working and earning big bucks. I got into MS due to my mom\'s persuasion otherwise I would not have continued studying after my Bachelors and would be working like my friends now. But bcoz I got into the MS program I need to finish it well-I have brains(I was 7th in my Bachelors) but somehow I can\'t get my brain to concentrate on my MS studies. What can I do to get my concentration levels back and finish my MS on a good note with good grades. Your suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Comments () — 3/11/2015 at 2:04 PM — School — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #407 —
- I am frustrated with my life, and I do not know what to do about it. I am 48 and married with a wife and a son aged 7. While I have a decent paying job in Singapore, but the cost of living is just unbearable, couple with the expectation that I need to take care of my parents too. I hope to retire early, but that just seem impossible at the moment, so I have no choice but to get up every morning and drag myself to work. Everyday, I meet up with bankers, and they seem to lead the high life. While I try to save as much as possible, it is taking a toll on me in term of self-esteem, when you see them driving nice cars and staying in up market condos.... I know, they may looks good on the surface and may not have much savings, but that is only something I said to console myself. I really want to give me wife the best I can afford, and my son as well. I regret that I did not start saving earlier in my life, if I had, I may be in better shape, though now I am not that bad either. I still need to work at least for the next 2-3 years before I can seriously consider quitting, as for now, just need to slog it out for the next 2-3 years... sigh Comments () — 3/1/2015 at 11:09 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #405 —
- I\'m so frustrated we are moving house selling ours waiting on private rented as our daughter has cp,everything moves at a snails pace I\'m freaking out we are couple of weeks away of everything being settled and still no where to go!!i know it\'s not the biggest issue but to me it is want to know where we are going like to settled and get back to normal family life instead of this chaos Comments () — 4/28/2015 at 7:09 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #414 —
It\'s 2:35pm, sitting on the wooden makeshift bench of a local transport van,on my way home from another unsuccessful job interview, with tears trickling down my face, not because i haven\'t eaten for about twelve hours, or because i don\'t even know where the next meal is coming from, but the harsh words of the head of the interview panel kept ringing in my ears; despite my pleads for any salary structure that is fair, he insisted i can\'t be employed because i am over-qualified for the position.
Having lost my previous job as a Sales & Marketing manager with a chinese-owned FMCG company; the reason for which was- short-staffing due to economic downturn, i have search for available jobs, attended hundreds of interviews; even turning up at private schools that pay less than 30 dollars a month. I had nothing to show for it.
The question i asked myself is;
1.Why was i born in this country?
2.Why is life unfair to certain set of people?
3.Does it mean i am not hard working enough?
4.Does it mean i am not spiritual enough?
5.Does it mean i am lazy?
Life is a crazy place mehn..... I can do anything to get foodin my stomach now....anything to get by mehn. Comments () — 6/20/2016 at 8:50 AM — Money — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #469 —
Iam really frustrated with the worldview that has been formed through the thorough and subtle brainwashing of us as a whole.
Iam a college student and unfortunately the system accepts anxiety stress and all that comes with it as a normal occurrence.
I know for deep down that this is not the way life works.
This fact and the obligation of having to fit in with a group of people in the university,whose ideas and ambitions I do not share kills me slowly everyday.
I need help.. Comments () — 12/8/2015 at 3:53 PM — Weird — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #448 —
- im from southern part of india, joint family is quite common. im married for two years and 8 months pregnant. my inlaws are being very abusive and tortures me to the core. i couldnot hold my temper one day and gave them a tight slap. they have become worser than before. blaming me even if am not wrong. finding fault on everything. i am not happy for even a single day since i got married. am not well or im pregnant or am tired they dont care. they just pick up fight and start frustrating me. my husband do defend me. but i dont think that was helping. i wanna get out and live separately. but my husband is not agreeing. thinking of asking him either take me away from his parents or let me go away from you all. please advice what to do Comments () — 6/3/2015 at 2:20 AM — Family — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #418 —
i m 19 years old going to be 20 this saturday.......i feel like hell.everything is awfull. i m frustated woth my family, friends, girlfriend. everyone is treating me like shit. my gf thinks that i am complete idiot, everyone is taking me for granted. my grades are going down day by day. i cant focus on anything. i am just living my life, nt enjoying it. my parents have taken gud care of my cousins and elder sister.....but at sum point i feel they should have given me more attention, should have asked me how my day was?
or am i happy?.............i feel like a runt of the family.
my girlfriend for whom i was ready to do anything also sees me as a worthless guy. she is already with some other guy. sometimes i wish that i shouldnt have born.
till this day i was feeling somethiing better will happpen
for somebody miracles never ever happen
i always tried to sort out things but nothing happened
i am totally lost Comments () — 7/15/2015 at 12:16 PM — Miscellaneous — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #427 —
- Frustrated for everything.i am very weak in english and that is my big problem.i m afraid of giving personal interview.preparing for written exams not i have not cleared a single one i don\'t know where i am doing mistake.i am afraid of loosing my boyfriend.he is a very good person bt becoz we are from different religion i don\'t think our parents are going to be agree for our marriage.i don\'t wanna loose hum at any cost.he is struggling for his business, don\'t know what is going to happen for both of us.its been 2yrs i did my graduation still not getting any job.my parents don\'t allow me to do job outside my city and here sitting at home really not easy to get a job.reallyneed some suggestions what should i do.how should i start doing something because its irritating not doing anything. Comments () — 9/29/2015 at 3:08 PM — A-Solution — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #430 —