Welcome to Frustrated With Life, a place where you can anonymously share your life's frustrations to get it out of your system! If you have anything to get off your chest, feel free to submit it.
- "I mean, come on, man? We are all human beings, yo, and, yeah, we are all going to treat each other withe respect and dignity, you know we are all going to find out so much, because, you know, that's the thing, man, like we could all just exist with this fear of the other, and we could let it run our lives, you know, whereby, we just go along our fucking days and ignore everyone, but no, when you do that it creates sickness and diseases, to have no real connections and to avoid people as much as possible, that is what creates sickness and disease in people, when we go along and we are just completely isolated from our fellow human beings, that is what creates illness and disease, right, and we would be insane to structure a society which is designed to keep people apart from each other, that would be insane, wouldn't it, to structure a society in such a way that everyone feels as fucked up as possible by having no real connections and no real affinity with anyone else? Why the hell would we even consider doing that? What? Do you think we are insane, that we would construct such a fucked up society where you have 100 people in a tube carriage and not a single person is saying anything to anyone else, what, do you think that is healthy to live like that? Do you think living like that is sane? Well, of course, it isn't, and in our desire to progress our societies, of course we would make our fucking societies as sane and healthy and humane as possible. Because if we didn't the people would rise up and rebel and demand a healthier and saner way of life than one where everyone fucking ignores everyone else, and you can see 1,000 people in a day and you won't connect with even one of them. That would be inhumane and sick yeah" Comments () — 2/24/2013 at 6:29 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #251 —
- Im 23 years old I have a good job I live by myself I have a huge family (8 bros 3 sisters) over thirty nephews n nieces.They all love me very much. But I feel so confused in my head about life. I dont know what I want In life and that frustrates me so much. I find myself constantly thinking about what I want but I have no interest in anything im not ugly but women hate me. Not because im mean or anything its just that im simply no ones type. The fact that I see myself watching life pass me by frustrates me so much and I feel like ive spoken about so much that im tired of talking to people about it but I feel such an overwhelming frustration all the time. Comments () — 8/4/2014 at 2:32 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #371 —
- I am so very lost. After having a daughter by myself at 21 I thought my sadness would finally leave. I try to follow through with dreams but become scared and back out again and again. U drink too much because its the only time the pain and fear leaves. Its as though I can see the answer but forgot the question. I finally found a partner who I love and opened my life to but now he just seems to judge me too although my own judgement of myself is worse than any. I work a cleaning job I hate and no linger paint or play guitar or sing... the only things I love to do. I loathe myself and it scares me because I know that I am worthy but can\\\'t seem to show myself. I feel I am drowning in an ocean of guilt and fear.... this life is so strange and my heart is heavy. Paranoid and alone in a strange sphere.... its not what I expected but I know I want more... Comments () — 8/5/2014 at 2:19 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #372 —
I m simple and cool guy from bangalore. Just like everyone I too dreamt of becoming something big in life.
I just used to pray always for extraordinary life noto boring n ordinary life..
But life is just been battle and full of problems. Ever since from childhood I am struggling every single bit for everything.
It\'s been miserable one. . Was hoping things gonna change over time.
But in my case it\'s just turned out to be funny.
Noooo change. . As I grew my problems and struggle grew 4 times faster.
Been struggling for smallest of smallest thing. Be it be money problems .. didn\'t had money to do education.
Struggled to complete engineering. .worked on streets hotels call center selling cards loans.. etc
Once joined IT company. Salary was good but problems never ended. .it grew 10 times bigger. .
Today I have debt of 25lakhs..
Lost dad at early age. . Medical expenses ofor mom surgery. .
Problems from girlfriend. Not understanding. . Nor supportive. . No love no affection. .
Just numb. . No support from background
Job problem. ..just flooded with problems and struggle.
Never ending. .
Comments () — 8/1/2014 at 2:14 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #368 —
Please just let it all end.
I came from nothing. I struggled to overcome, and succeeded due to sheer will. Those all around me tried to keep me down, but I persisted... and proved them wrong.
But as I sit here today typing this note, on the cusp of being 30, I am in a dead-end career with long hours, getting paid a fraction of my peers. Each day that passes, I am poorer than the last (not an exaggeration, my meager lifestyle is unsustainable). Despite holding numerous accolates and graduate-level degrees, I can\'t find a suitable job that EITHER (1) pays me a sustainable wage or (2) allows me to do something that doesn\'t make me want to impale myself on a rusty pole.
Aside from hating my job, the only blessings I have in my life - my two wonderful kids - are far away from me because of the wife\'s new job.
The pain is unbearable; my life is a bleak abyss of which there is no comfort. I am not suicidal, but I would welcome death if it came. Comments () — 8/12/2014 at 9:11 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #373 —
- Hi. i have so many problems that make me completely frustrated and lost. i lost my Dad 2 years before, and i believe that my ill luck has started since my dad left. may be he was my lucky charm. he was the only person who loved me unconditionally and truly we understood each other. more than anything else, i was his pride. but now, i feel so morally discouraged. i am in an relationship for 6 years, we were so much in love, we still are (i suppose), but for 2 years he has started blaming me for infidelity. i always do whatever he says, i have left all my friends, i don\'y make new friends, i don\'t talk much to others, and the people whom i talk to are only girls, no boys... if i am in class and he calls to check whether i am in class or not, i always pick up phone so that he can hear the teacher\'s voice, i also work as a part time teacher. there also, if he calls, i always picks up his call so that he can listen. he does not like me teaching to boys, and he thinks, wherever i go, whether to class, to work or anywhere, i go to have SEX. i don\'t why he thinks like that. may be because before coming into relationship with him, i was in anther relationship. he just does not trust me, and this has been happening for 2 years, since my father left us. apart from this, his family wants us to get married soon, while my family is in no hurry, as i am still pursuing my studies. moreover, he belongs to lower caste than mine, so my family isn\'t ready on that. i don\'t believe in all this but they do, i don\'t know what to say to them. they think that i am going lower than my level. i really love him a lot. i have even started loosing focus from my studies, my life sucks. i feel like a looser. feel like ending up my life. Comments () — 5/25/2014 at 2:19 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #364 —
fuck with god
fuck with life
fuck with myself
fuck it... Comments () — 11/20/2013 at 10:20 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #343 —
- I always feel so trapped within my own morals. I realize that there are always exceptions to them but recently I\'ve been faced with these exceptions and I don\'t know what to do anymore. I\'ve alwaya been debating in my head what is right or wrong but in the past few months I\'ve been getting two more little voices in my head. Whether or not there really is a right or wrong/it\'s definition/whether it really matters, and another that says if I\'m debating this to avoid another issue that puts myself at fault. I can\'t tell what my feelings are anymore. Whether or not I can deem my emotions valid. Sometimes I know what I think is wrong according to my beliefs, but I can\'t help but FEEL differently than I think. I can\'t tell what\'s me, anymore. I can\'t even tell if this is a big issue or I\'m jusr making one of it. Are my efforts fruitless when I want an answer? Probably. So why do I keep trying? Comments () — 4/22/2014 at 12:41 AM — Miscellaneous — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #359 —
So many responsibilities, so much to do, so many check-boxes left unchecked on my never-ending to-do list.
There are days where I just want to give up
Crawl into a hole
Hide away from the world
Or at least read or play video games all day.
Just when one thing gets checked off, there\'s 10 more things to do.
-Working my way through existence, one check box at a time. Comments () — 7/15/2014 at 8:41 PM — Miscellaneous — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #366 —
- I work hard for my family, the people I love. I come home and there\'s no appreciation. I can\'t do anything to make my baby boy happy. Unless his momma is nearby, all he does is scream. My little girl is a 2 year old brat who can\'t be pleased. She throws a fit anytime she doesn\'t get her way, and she doesn\'t listen. My wife thinks I\'m lazy and don\'t do any housework. Just no respect. I\'m thinking I\'ll quit my job and do whatever I want for real so they can see just how bad it would be if I stopped doing what I do. So there. That\'s my long way of saying to everyone, \"fuck you!\' Comments () — 5/20/2014 at 9:35 PM — Family — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #363 —