Welcome to Frustrated With Life, a place where you can anonymously share your life's frustrations to get it out of your system! If you have anything to get off your chest, feel free to submit it.
- im from southern part of india, joint family is quite common. im married for two years and 8 months pregnant. my inlaws are being very abusive and tortures me to the core. i couldnot hold my temper one day and gave them a tight slap. they have become worser than before. blaming me even if am not wrong. finding fault on everything. i am not happy for even a single day since i got married. am not well or im pregnant or am tired they dont care. they just pick up fight and start frustrating me. my husband do defend me. but i dont think that was helping. i wanna get out and live separately. but my husband is not agreeing. thinking of asking him either take me away from his parents or let me go away from you all. please advice what to do Comments () — 6/3/2015 at 2:20 AM — Family — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #418 —
i m 19 years old going to be 20 this saturday.......i feel like hell.everything is awfull. i m frustated woth my family, friends, girlfriend. everyone is treating me like shit. my gf thinks that i am complete idiot, everyone is taking me for granted. my grades are going down day by day. i cant focus on anything. i am just living my life, nt enjoying it. my parents have taken gud care of my cousins and elder sister.....but at sum point i feel they should have given me more attention, should have asked me how my day was?
or am i happy?.............i feel like a runt of the family.
my girlfriend for whom i was ready to do anything also sees me as a worthless guy. she is already with some other guy. sometimes i wish that i shouldnt have born.
till this day i was feeling somethiing better will happpen
for somebody miracles never ever happen
i always tried to sort out things but nothing happened
i am totally lost Comments () — 7/15/2015 at 12:16 PM — Miscellaneous — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #427 —
- Frustrated for everything.i am very weak in english and that is my big problem.i m afraid of giving personal interview.preparing for written exams not i have not cleared a single one i don\'t know where i am doing mistake.i am afraid of loosing my boyfriend.he is a very good person bt becoz we are from different religion i don\'t think our parents are going to be agree for our marriage.i don\'t wanna loose hum at any cost.he is struggling for his business, don\'t know what is going to happen for both of us.its been 2yrs i did my graduation still not getting any job.my parents don\'t allow me to do job outside my city and here sitting at home really not easy to get a job.reallyneed some suggestions what should i do.how should i start doing something because its irritating not doing anything. Comments () — 9/29/2015 at 3:08 PM — A-Solution — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #430 —
- Hi , I am really frustrated with my life I have a good job I have a family and I have friends but still everything is like a mask , if I dig deep then I get to know that my family is not as good as it seems my dad is not worthy enough to buy a home for me I am 23 and I am still living in a rented house my salary is that much enough that I can support my dad to buy a house but can\'t provide all the money by myself but he is not ready for it , plus I am a software developer all of my friends are in the same proffession and they all are having a hadfull amount of salary I am frustrated because even after trying really hard I am not getting a piece of appreciation so thinking about getting a good salary is a big thing. I am not sure about my future ,I can\'t complete my dreams because I have to give a huge amount of my salary to my family I don\'t know what is happening to me I even don\'t have control on how I am behaving in front of other people I am not getting any kind of personal satisfaction I m getting ugly and fatty and can\'t go for gym because it also need money what should I do . From where should I start. Comments () — 8/25/2015 at 1:21 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #429 —
- I\'m done with this. I can\'t get motivated enough to do shit. I think I don\'t even want to finish this fucking parag Comments () — 2/8/2016 at 6:43 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #452 —
- I\'m so fucking tired of everything. All of a sudden I can\'t keep up with schoolwork. I hate school, even though I used to really like it. My old friends and I are drifting apart and I don\'t want to let them go. I\'m sick of taking care of my little brother all the fucking time. I wish my parents didn\'t have to work all the time so they could help out at home. I\'m practically an adult with all the responsibilities I have at home. I don\'t want to be an adult. I want to enjoy the but of childhood I have left. I\'m sick of being sad, angry, and tired all the time. I don\'t even remember what it feels like to be happy. I just need a break. I want to be happy, that\'s all. But there are too many things in my way. I feel trapped in my own life and scared of the future, because even if all goes well I\'m gonna die and it\'s gonna be as if it never happened. And I\'m so tired of feeling all this at the same time. Ugggh I need to break something. Comments () — 2/13/2016 at 2:44 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #453 —
I am an Indian guy, 25 years old, with a decent job. I have no girlfriend, not many friends and most of my relatives hate me.
I have lost interest in anything and everything. I just want to take care of my loving parents till the end and I have not thought of life after that. Comments () — 3/20/2016 at 5:12 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #458 —
- How do i tell my family I am dying? Honestly I doubt they'd give a shit and would probably think its a good thing. Comments () — 12/23/2016 at 9:46 PM — Health — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #490 —
- I am frustrated. My parents are somewhat losers. It feels like they raised me to be a pussy and I somehow have to figure out shit at 26. They usually dont seem to give smart advice so I get even angrier. I dont have a stable job and I am producing music for a big artist that doesnt seem to really be into it despite the music being really good. My ex gf is dating my enemy. And my other ex, whom I was dating, disappears out of nowhere. It is really frustrating. I dont see a clear picture. Comments () — 12/17/2016 at 3:36 AM — Relationships — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #488 —
- I'm so sad all of the time, I feel so alone in a house full of people. I'm always excluded and I feel that no one would miss me if I were gone. There are days I just don't want to be alive. Everyone says how lucky I am, I have a nice house and husband, but nobody knows the truth. I am losing everything, my home and husband, I am hanging on by a thread. I am alone, so alone. Comments () — 12/23/2016 at 9:43 PM — Family — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #489 —