Welcome to Frustrated With Life, a place where you can anonymously share your life's frustrations to get it out of your system! If you have anything to get off your chest, feel free to submit it.
I\'m pregnant. With my brother-in-law\'s child.
He\'s my sister\'s husband. I know how wrong it is.
I feel terrible about it everyday. And yet this baby is growing
stronger inside of me. My family thinks the baby\'s Daddy is my ex.
My sister has been so supportive. She\'s even saving all her baby\'s clothes and crib for me. I\'m so afraid this baby is going to look like his/her daddy. And where does the lie end ? My sister is so happy with her cheating hubby. And the truth is they are a great family.
I don\'t want to break em up. I\'m also still sleeping with my baby daddy. I can\'t help it. He\'s so hot. I\'m a rotten person. Comments () — 2/16/2014 at 10:47 PM — Family — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #354 —
- Im involved with a married man who is buying a house with his wife just to dump her and move me in . If that isn't crazy enough we own a business together that is hanging on by a thread. I've given up my profession to invest time in this business whatever the cost and I can't provide for myself . I love this man , my heart is his but he has no time for me while pretending to be there for her so the deal on the house goes through . I'm getting older and I'm an attractive woman with three guys who try to talk to me right now , non of which I care to have a relationship with ! I feel left out , broke, confused , mad , jealous at times , I want to drink and have sex till I drop dead because these are the only two things that make te feel good enough to forget what a crappy life I'm living . It's Alwsys been one disaster after another for me probabally a result from my dumb unthought of decisions ! Sometimes I wonder why I go on I just know there's no choice unless I take a cowards way out . I just pray for strength and keep looking for options keep me in mind . Looking for my rainbow . Comments () — 9/25/2013 at 9:18 PM — Relationships — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #336 —
have been in a complicated relationship with someone for 2 years on and off all the time, given him so many chances, a few months ago he was begging for me back constantly wanting to talk to me all the time but I had decided I was over it.
Decided to give it another try and after about a month he doesn't say anything to me, just leaves and now it's frustrating me so much because I gave him another chance!!!
and now it feels like he doesn't even care about me anymore but I'm left still caring for him
WHY DOES NOTHING GO RIGHT FOR ME AND BOYS Comments () — 12/21/2013 at 2:46 PM — Relationships — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #347 —
- I'm 42 years old, married, and just had my first child three years ago. My little boy is everything in the world to me, I want so much for him, more then I ever had but it seems that everything is pushing against me. That life has been an up hill battle and I'm either stuck in one spot, or have slipped down the hill only to try and climb up it again. My wife, though I love her I find her no longer motiving. she is 37 and feels it is her obligation to take care of her parents, and because of this sense of duty, she has never had a job or have been motivated to move out of her parents house since we've been together. Personally I feel she just doesn't want to leave the nest. So for over ten years now we have lived at her parents house. I have had a long career as a master automotive technician, and at times have made enough for us to move out, yet I still don't make enough for my own house. I've returned to college to pursue a much more rewarding career, but now because I no longer show ambition toward my current skill set, my last employers have fired me and no one wants to hire me. We cant afford for me to be unemployed for long and school is very expensive and I feel I will probably have to give that up. I was a 3.5 GPA student until I lost my job, now I'm to stressed to retain anything. together we have both came from middle class families. and together we are both poorer then our parents have ever been. Is this what the American dream has become. For one percent of the world they have more wealth to know what to do with and for the rest of us, our social economic status keeps declining. both of our fathers have served in the military for this country. yet we are poor. help me god! give me strength. Comments () — 11/7/2013 at 2:17 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #340 —
- o god.. how can i curb my joblessness ..its just not working for me..i fear i"ll be a victim of cruel world for jobless women..i'll have to compromise wid my self respect every now and then.. i dnt want to face all dis.... Comments () — 11/28/2013 at 1:05 AM — Work — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #345 —
- Oh for fuck's sake, I've just woke up again and it's another shitty day. Oh for fuck's sake, man, for fuck's sake, this is just, argh, it frustrates the fuck out of me, that I've got to go through another day of this nonsense called life, I mean, come on, every single bloody day is the same repetitive nonsense, and I am fucking sick of it. I really fucking am. I don't know, I mean, argh, I am so frustrated, I am so incredibly, unbelievably frustrated by life, I really am, in every way, shape or form, it's another bloody day where I am just going to go insane, driving myself crazy experiencing this nonsense called life, where I don't know, there's just me and there is the rest of the world, and I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. It just bugs the hell out of me that I am stuck here and I have to deal with this nonsense again and again and again and again. Like, seriously, man, people say it gets better. But it fucking doesn't. Life is this terminal fucking disease, man, where, like, you get to feel frustrated all the fucking time, just every single fucking experience, man, like, why did I sign up for this shit? like seriously, man. Why? Why? Why? Why? What the fuck, man? What the fucking fuck? I am so frustrated with everything, with everything, with everything, with everything, I am so frustrated. Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh. I am so frustrated. For fuck's sake. It is tearing me up inside. Fucking hell, man, I just want something else from life, you know? No, you fucking don't. Comments () — 2/20/2013 at 6:03 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #201 —
- everything i did was for you. and you never acknowledged how important it was. i struggled for you. and now you have a new girl....who you picked over me. its been a year. ive felt fine. this week, im not. 5 years was a long time. and you threw it away. now ive moved on, mostly. why are you bothering my thoughts this week? go away. i thought i was done with you. GET OUT. Comments () — 8/21/2013 at 9:01 AM — Relationships — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #327 —
Interesting website... Thought I'd share something here as I'm not into social networking sites or blogging and anonymity has its own rewards!
Frustrated? Definitely. Empty? Getting there. Lost? More and more with each decision I seem to make recently...
I have built my life around a very special woman and have taken her daughter into my heart as if she were my own.
I ask for nothing for myself and just try to be the best dad and the best partner to these two incredible people. I've moved away from what was familiar to be closer to them and then moved across the country when she needed space before finally moving in.
Compromise is my middle name and sacrifice has been for the greater joy of this wonderful family when the going is good... But my partner gets tense and always seems to find fault with me.
I cook, I iron, I wash up, I hang the clothes out, I do the school run, the shopping, the homework support, the bedtime stories. We're a team. We're a partnership. And yet, she always sees the worst in each situation.
She hates arguing, but constantly criticizes... She's a strong woman and I tell her how proud I am, but she plays the lonely victim too much and its taking its toll on me.
I'm nearing 40 and don't drink, smoke or have any kind of hedonistic life anymore.
I worked in the same job for over 15 years and have been commended for my honesty, my diligence and my reliability and I honestly believe that these two incredible people are my reward for all my hard work, steadfastness and determination against all odds.
I'm emotionally tired and can't see what more I can give, but can't keep feeling so unappreciated.
Sitting in a park with the dog in the darkness, I feel lost... Comments () — 9/20/2013 at 6:58 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #331 —
- have you ever come across something or someone in your life that is both the source of your happiness and misery? you recognize the joy that they bring you and yet also realize just how much suffering being with them puts you through. so then you're left with keeping them in your life because being both a source of joy and pain is better than being a pain alone. Comments () — 10/8/2013 at 10:52 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #338 —
- I'm making extremely slow progress in life. Years are passing me by and I don't really have much to show for it. I've tried to make things work, but it always seems out of control for me. I hope to go back to school in a few years and take some classes and eventually get into a master's degree program. I need to find a career that is high in demand so I won't feel so replaceable & unimportant. Comments () — 5/18/2013 at 10:06 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #298 —