Welcome to Frustrated With Life, a place where you can anonymously share your life's frustrations to get it out of your system! If you have anything to get off your chest, feel free to submit it.
- o god.. how can i curb my joblessness ..its just not working for me..i fear i"ll be a victim of cruel world for jobless women..i'll have to compromise wid my self respect every now and then.. i dnt want to face all dis.... Comments () — 11/28/2013 at 1:05 AM — Work — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #345 —
- Oh for fuck's sake, I've just woke up again and it's another shitty day. Oh for fuck's sake, man, for fuck's sake, this is just, argh, it frustrates the fuck out of me, that I've got to go through another day of this nonsense called life, I mean, come on, every single bloody day is the same repetitive nonsense, and I am fucking sick of it. I really fucking am. I don't know, I mean, argh, I am so frustrated, I am so incredibly, unbelievably frustrated by life, I really am, in every way, shape or form, it's another bloody day where I am just going to go insane, driving myself crazy experiencing this nonsense called life, where I don't know, there's just me and there is the rest of the world, and I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. It just bugs the hell out of me that I am stuck here and I have to deal with this nonsense again and again and again and again. Like, seriously, man, people say it gets better. But it fucking doesn't. Life is this terminal fucking disease, man, where, like, you get to feel frustrated all the fucking time, just every single fucking experience, man, like, why did I sign up for this shit? like seriously, man. Why? Why? Why? Why? What the fuck, man? What the fucking fuck? I am so frustrated with everything, with everything, with everything, with everything, I am so frustrated. Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh. I am so frustrated. For fuck's sake. It is tearing me up inside. Fucking hell, man, I just want something else from life, you know? No, you fucking don't. Comments () — 2/20/2013 at 6:03 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #201 —
- everything i did was for you. and you never acknowledged how important it was. i struggled for you. and now you have a new girl....who you picked over me. its been a year. ive felt fine. this week, im not. 5 years was a long time. and you threw it away. now ive moved on, mostly. why are you bothering my thoughts this week? go away. i thought i was done with you. GET OUT. Comments () — 8/21/2013 at 9:01 AM — Relationships — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #327 —
Interesting website... Thought I'd share something here as I'm not into social networking sites or blogging and anonymity has its own rewards!
Frustrated? Definitely. Empty? Getting there. Lost? More and more with each decision I seem to make recently...
I have built my life around a very special woman and have taken her daughter into my heart as if she were my own.
I ask for nothing for myself and just try to be the best dad and the best partner to these two incredible people. I've moved away from what was familiar to be closer to them and then moved across the country when she needed space before finally moving in.
Compromise is my middle name and sacrifice has been for the greater joy of this wonderful family when the going is good... But my partner gets tense and always seems to find fault with me.
I cook, I iron, I wash up, I hang the clothes out, I do the school run, the shopping, the homework support, the bedtime stories. We're a team. We're a partnership. And yet, she always sees the worst in each situation.
She hates arguing, but constantly criticizes... She's a strong woman and I tell her how proud I am, but she plays the lonely victim too much and its taking its toll on me.
I'm nearing 40 and don't drink, smoke or have any kind of hedonistic life anymore.
I worked in the same job for over 15 years and have been commended for my honesty, my diligence and my reliability and I honestly believe that these two incredible people are my reward for all my hard work, steadfastness and determination against all odds.
I'm emotionally tired and can't see what more I can give, but can't keep feeling so unappreciated.
Sitting in a park with the dog in the darkness, I feel lost... Comments () — 9/20/2013 at 6:58 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #331 —
- have you ever come across something or someone in your life that is both the source of your happiness and misery? you recognize the joy that they bring you and yet also realize just how much suffering being with them puts you through. so then you're left with keeping them in your life because being both a source of joy and pain is better than being a pain alone. Comments () — 10/8/2013 at 10:52 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #338 —
- I'm making extremely slow progress in life. Years are passing me by and I don't really have much to show for it. I've tried to make things work, but it always seems out of control for me. I hope to go back to school in a few years and take some classes and eventually get into a master's degree program. I need to find a career that is high in demand so I won't feel so replaceable & unimportant. Comments () — 5/18/2013 at 10:06 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #298 —
Getting so tired of all this bullshit in my life atm. I can't honestly do anything anymore, because I feel so restless and frustrated all the time. And I honestly don't feel like doing anything at all, just the thought of having to do something makes me just want to lie down and stay on the floor til millions of years have passed by.
I used to be so good at being in control of stuff, used to get stuff done by deadlines and not feel too bad about things, maybe at first but once I got it going I was doing good, now I can't even do that. And even getting in the mood to do anything is so difficult.
Just getting so tired of this, so tired of being tired and so tired of hating myself and my life and everything around me. Comments () — 7/30/2013 at 5:38 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #323 —
- I am a grad student, not well off but not broke either. I have no inhibitions whatsoever to talk to strangers or women. I don't judge people like others do. I am good listener, patient, enthusiastic and an adventurous guy. I am well learned and I can talk on almost any topic. I am not well built but I am not fat either. Despite of all these, I never seem to maintain a friend let alone maintaining a girl friend. This happens all the time. Am I the only one like this? If not, where are all the others? Comments () — 10/16/2013 at 12:37 AM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #339 —
I've had enough of my life.I've trusted people and they've deceived me and then smile at me like they've done nothing wrong.I mean just because I have feelings, I want a single man in my life ,I want friends whom I could really trust and who won't insult me to look cool in front of boys doesn't mean they I am sick(or does it?). And it hurts so bad to know that people who've torn you so badly are so awfully happy in their life, happier than they've ever been. And it's not because that making you sad and hurting you has made them happy. For them you just blend so perfectly with the walls that they don't even know that you exist.The person who meant the world to you only talked to you to get a...revenge from some foul creature. And then when they go they take the very meaning of you existence. You see but you don't observe, you hear but you don't listen, you inhale the air but you don't breathe in the scent of nature, your hearts beats but with every beat it gets heavier to tolerate that pressure of rushing blood; you're exist but you cease to live. And no matter how much you try you can't bring back a person from dead.
That idiot and my so called friends took away everything from me. I can't trust people anymore, I can't be friendly to them anymore and I can't just bear to associate with them now. All I want is to be left alone with my laptop and dreaming things and friends and friends who don't even exist, have such an awesome laugh with them and then someone knocks at the door and i realize that those friends don't exist. They never will. True friends are only in books and movies, the kind of friends who'll stand up for you when you need them. The real world is too 'practical' for that. I so wish I could help it.
Comments () — 7/2/2013 at 12:33 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #317 —
- Worked my ass off for 2 months for a school project and today was the day of presenting it infront of the judges. The computer crashed twice while presenting and my friend who barely did anything got the prize. Why do people who work hard not get any returns in life? Comments () — 7/8/2013 at 12:02 PM — School — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #321 —