Welcome to Frustrated With Life, a place where you can anonymously share your life's frustrations to get it out of your system! If you have anything to get off your chest, feel free to submit it.
- I feel insanely frustrated with life. The thing is that I am completely stuck. Completely stuck. I just am. Completely bloody stuck. Like, I can't move forward, I can't move back, I just am completely stuck. I just, I just, am so frustrated, and I can't even say what I am frustrated about because it bis pretty much everything. And I'm not even feeling this. I'm not. I'm not effing feeling this effing frustration, and I wish that somehow I would be able to do something, just something, rather than being stuck endlessly in this endless loop of stuckness. It is so frustrating that I am completely paralysed by it. I just am. Completely paralysed by this inability to do anything with my life. Completely paralysed and stuck and there is no way out of this. At all. Comments () — 2/19/2013 at 4:54 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #196 —
- I hate my life. No one likes or loves me. My friends fight with me for unnecessary reasons and family are always in tension about me, for if I will do anything good in future, and above all of them my exams are coming and because of all this I am not able to study. I don\'t want to live . All this is so frustrating. Comments () — 11/8/2014 at 12:32 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #391 —
- I an a recent grad of nursing school and i am happy with that part of my life but i feel like my husband dosent love me the way i love him. He is in anthoer state and he has been on adult website for porn. At this point in my life i just want a loyal partner that i can be loyal n love unconditionally and we build together. I frustrated cause once again i put myself out there and it looking like im going to be the one hurt. I know hes lied to me and he feels as if e can tell me what he wants and the rest he dosent. i just really hurting inside and he never understands me. i brought a house recently before school and i been living here for almost 2yrs. he cant come until they switch his parole. been praying but no answer n i just dont know what to do. hes moody and dosent want to talk on the phone. i am so frustrated Comments () — 11/4/2014 at 3:09 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #390 —
- I am just so tired of doing everything asked of me and nothing going right. I graduated high school, and college and they told me that would be enough to get me a good job but it\'s not. Yes I had 2 kids before finishing but my husband got a good job, why not me? I want to do so much but am tied down by my kids and I have hyperthyroidism which sucks all my energy. Sometimes I wish I could do everything over again and only listen to my self. I\'m 28 years old and still stuck working entry level jobs, making minimum wage and just as unhappy as if I had depression. I also don\'t have any real friends. All my friends only call me when they want to unload on me or the need me to watch their kids. I love to help but I\'m being taken advantage of and I want to move out of this state. I want to act, sing, play music and travel like I did when I was young. I don\'t want to be stuck in this nothingness of an existence. I want to work in a place that values me and pays me well enough to really do what I need to do. Life has an awful way of building character. Comments () — 12/8/2014 at 1:50 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #397 —
- Worked hard and invested lots of time and family resources to earn a degree, but the Great Recession happened and the area we find ourselves in has never recovered. Statistically, it’s an area in the USA with the lowest education level, the highest unemployment, the lowest per capita income, the highest percentage of low paying jobs in manufacturing in the country, and to top it all off…near one of the worst areas in the country for allergens (and I am allergic to just about everything). The city rankings are easily searchable, and no, it is not Detroit or Flint or Cleveland. We have mounting medical bills where our daughter was assaulted by one of the workers in the last daycare she was in and she was hospitalized first for broken bones and then for dehydration because she was hurting so badly she wouldn’t eat or drink - $42000. Student loans are piled up from my wife’s useless B.Ed. We had to put the first classes on the credit card because she used up her Federal loan amounts with the B.Ed…$4000. More bills are coming up associated with maternal care for my wife while she’s pregnant. Every single pair of shoes I have, I got used for less than $10/pr. off eBay. Had to put a roof on the house this year right before our little one had her daycare incident…$5000. I drive a 35-year-old truck, my wife drives a 17-year-old car, which are constantly breaking and I spend all my time working on them. I do not think this will abate until my parents pass away and we move to a better area after we liquidate their estate. It is a terrible feeling, wondering when people you love are going to pass away so your immediate family’s situation will finally have a chance to get better… Comments () — 12/11/2014 at 4:36 PM — Money — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #398 —
- Experienced sudden death of father(Sudden Cardiac Death) few months ago.First traumatic event of my life.Living with my mother in the same home.Everyday reminded of the past memories whenever I pass from the same places around home and even in the city.Just feel like going away from this \"negetive\" place which is a reminder of that incident and all the emotional turmoil and exasperation.But I do realise I must develop Psychological resilience and face this with courage and optimism.Any suggestions are most welcome and many thanks for allowing me to share. Comments () — 12/13/2014 at 1:01 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #399 —
I am frustrated with myself for still being single 6 months after a divorce. I am 25 years old and these are supposed to be the fun-filled, adventurous years of my life.
I find myself doing homework in my hotel room on a layover (I am a commercial pilot). I don\'t know how/where to meet women, and my job by its very nature isolates me from singles.
I love my job and career. Flying is my passion and I am finally getting pretty successful and networking. But it\'s frustrating that I am still not over my ex-wife. Comments () — 11/19/2014 at 11:41 AM — Relationships — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #396 —
Well as of right now I am frustrated about work. I work at a dead end job making bear scraps of money and I can't afford anything else. I can't even afford a car to get me to and from work everyday so I have to pay for public transportation everyday everywhere I go. I have no help from no one in my family because they're all selfish dead beat people. I can't even go out and enjoy myself and I'm only 21 years old I should be out enjoying my life but instead I stay inside everyday and don't go out because if I do I have to spend the little money I have and I've been struggling for so long. Everyone else my age my friends don't struggle like me so why do I? I keep praying to God but he hasn't answered my prayers yet.
Now I'm frustrated with school I am trying to get back in school and they are giving me a hard time. I have to take over one stupid math course so I can transfer to this school and it's either I pay $600 out of pocket or wait until regular semester fall comes up to be able to take out loans. I am not eligible for financial aid. So everything is hard for me because I have to do it on my own with no help from no one and no one gives a shit. Now I just prolonged the whole year I could of been half way done with school. By the time they told me this information that I had to take over this class spring semester had already begun everywhere. Now if I don't attend school soon I have to start repaying back my loans which will kick my ass financially even more than it is now. I don't want to lose my job one day and be in debt. I'm scared I can't handle that now.
I want to find a better job that can support me financially until I am officially done with school but nowhere is hiring or no one is giving me call backs Comments () — 5/29/2013 at 6:24 PM — Life — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #300 —
- I was the most happiest, socially confident person I ever knew but ever since college has started I've developed social anxiety and depression and now my life has turned for the worst. The shame and anger is too much to bear. No one understands and I have slowly isolated myself in my room. A true hero to zero story. Comments () — 11/13/2013 at 12:20 AM — Relationships — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #341 —
- I was the most happiest, socially confident person I ever knew but ever since college has started I've developed social anxiety and depression and now my life has turned for the worst. The shame and anger is too much to bear. No one understands and I have slowly isolated myself in my room. I have become a shell of who I once was. Oh how I long for a genuine laugh, a deep conversation or a sign that it might get better. I am at the end of my ropes... A true hero to zero story. Comments () — 11/13/2013 at 12:21 AM — Relationships — I Feel You () — Get Over It () #342 —